Forums Latest Members

omega watch no longer available

1. tickle Oct 21, 2013

hi can anyone help i have an omega watch which is no longer available what does this mean to the watch as in terms of is it a classed as a collectable ? and how will it affect its value ?

2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 21, 2013

If its a ladies gold plated cocktail watch from the 1970s its value is very little, if its a platinum Constellation Grand Luxe its a lot, everything else is somewhere in the middle. We need pics and details, no longer being available doesn't mean anyone actually wants it, so its not a good indicator.

3. tickle Oct 21, 2013

hi sorry i was vague with details its a gents omega seamaster aqua terra steel bracelet i have seen them for £1750.00 but as i said they are always unavailabe

4. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Oct 21, 2013

They're pretty widely available, the Aqua Terra is one of Omega's biggest sellers and its still in production, just with an updated movement.

5. Privateday7 quotes Miss Universe Oct 21, 2013

Seamaster Aqua Terra has been updated at least twice (older with cal 2500 and newer with cal 8500), probably more in between. If you are looking for older cal 2500, of course it would say not available. (Looking at your quoted price, I believe it is for older model, and probably old price, too).
    You still can get it second hand or as New Old Stock (unsold inventory in an Authorized Dealer store).