Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Vintage (Watchco) 1971 Seamaster 300 Automatic -- Cal 552

1. RawArcher Measures thread drift on the Richter Scale Aug 29, 2015

Hi. After many years of buying, this is my first (attempt) at selling.... ever. Bottom-line is that I love this watch but am never or rarely ever going to wear it. Tastes are purely patina'd vintage, I guess.

So here's the deal. I bought the watch a year or so ago on eBay from abouttime-ch out of Australia. I bought it NOS....but will refrain from using that term now as I have worn the watch twice. Will call it mint/excellent since there is still nary a mark or swirl to be found except from some extremely small scratches on the bracelet clasp.

One caveat.......I have never taken the back off of this watch (although I have the tools and ability) because I didn't want to disturb the sticker on the back. I like it there. That being said, I guess it is possible that a monster could be lurking inside vs. the promised 552.....although the original seller pictures included the requisite movement and case-back shots. If a serious buyer requests, I will remove the back for add'l photos. If the ultimate buyer wants to "let it ride" and stay with the mystery.......the watch is theirs "as is".......be it monster or 552. :) (This whole caveat is with a wink, of course, since I have zero doubts the movement in question is indeed inside!)

Asking for $3500 US net to me via PayPal. Shipping in CONUS will be via 2-day FedEx and is included. Non-US shipping can be discussed. Price is firm as I have no real need to sell.

The pictures....... (note: movement tag is included)

August 29 2015 018.JPG August 29 2015 020.JPG August 29 2015 023.JPG August 29 2015 025.JPG $_59.jpg $_60.jpg $_62.jpg August 29 2015 032.JPG August 29 2015 033.JPG

I'm sure I've garbled something up or left something out, so questions...... please let me know.

Thank you for looking and thanks OF for the space!

Tom

August 29 2015 035.JPG August 29 2015 034B.jpg
    Edited Aug 29, 2015
  2. RawArcher Measures thread drift on the Richter Scale Aug 30, 2015

Sunday Bump!