Forums Latest Members
  1. teotaglia9911 Dec 12, 2017

Hi everybody form Italy!

i'm totally new in Omega and watches in general but sure i love vintage! I'm considering buying a vintage Omega for my girlfriend but i have no clue if that's a good gift or just a fake. These days i'm doing some research and i found this one that i like it. From the serial number i understood that could be from the '30 but i can't understand if that a fake one or not. The Omega writing seems a bit strange but seems also quite the same as the 23.7 movement.
    I just really need some help from omega experts in order to know something more!! Needless to say that i'm already really late for xmas so please help me as soon as possible.

Here some pics i have of it.. would cost me 250€

Thanks in advance

IMG_0270.jpg IMG_0297.jpg IMG_0298.jpg IMG_0290.jpg IMG_0291.jpg IMG_0286.jpg IMG_0287.jpg
  2. fjf Dec 12, 2017

The OMEGA is so badly done that this has to be a redial. If I were you I would get her a man's watch. Today, women wear big watches, and the normal vintage omega (at about 34mm) is very wearable. The up side is that you can borrow it occasionally. On the other hand, if you want something cheap, the vintage women watches are not very collectable and sell for little money. But not this one. Repainted, expensive.

3. teotaglia9911 Dec 12, 2017

Hi fjf! Well thanks so much for your response! Actually i would prefere a small one as she is small too :D So you are you saying that seems fake? Repainted too? :eek: I Liked that oldish style,.