Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega teutonic speedmaster/861movement

1. Paedipod Jul 2, 2018

As stated, I have a teutonic speedmaster for sale. Reference numbers: 1450040/3450803. Integrated steel case and bracelet. 45mm width with crown, 12.5 mm thickness. Flat crystal. Snap back. $1000 USD.

The good: 861 movement, winds, runs, sets, re-sets as it should. It's a speedmaster. For those who care, a favourite of Chuck Maddox.

The bad: previous owner did some sort of bead blast on the case and bracelet. This is not the original finish! No service history/box/papers. I have NOT opened the case and the scuffs on the finish are how it came to me. I suspect that this could be polished easily with a cape cod cloth or similar, but then you would be obligated to complete the polish for every piece of the case and bracelet. Not for the faint of heart, so not me.

At best, funky and fun. At worst, a working 861 that can be used elsewhere. I am not a dealer, just a collector of "shiny" things that may just be "over-priced dreck" to others, and since I am not wearing it would like to move this watch along to someone who will enjoy it.

I have no relevant selling feedback on this forum, but value highly being part of this community. I am more active locally in Canada (includes some OF members) for watch transactions, and do much more buying than selling (!) but here is one from a trade with a long-time member:
    https://omegaforums.net/threads/did-a-great-deal-with-paedipod.54026/

I will ship worldwide at cost. Returns only if not as described, please let me know if any other information needed. Thanks OF for listing space.

(these pics reflect that the finish is more gray than the regular brushed/matte factory finish on "regular" teutonics)
    IMG_0290.JPG fullsizeoutput_1405.jpeg IMG_0292.JPG fullsizeoutput_1406.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1407.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1408.jpeg fullsizeoutput_140b.jpeg

2. Paedipod Jul 14, 2018

offers?

3. Paedipod Jul 16, 2018

Sold, thank OF

oddboy likes this.