Forums Latest Members
  1. shw24 May 24, 2017

Hi all,

This is my first post here after being a very long term lurker. Triple date moonphase watch of any model either vintage or modern is always been interesting for me. Few months back just before moving to EU for a job assignment, I was offered this omega TDMP and it was such an impulse buy to get my first TDMP watches. Please let me know what do you think of it. I was thinking that the dial may be repainted and the crown is not correct. The dial even though the date is blue however it has darker shade compare to the pointer hand. The movement however is quite clean. I have with me as well the bill when the watch was bought from a reputable vintage dealer in Singapore however this to me does not a guarantee that it is fully originals. Thanks guys... and nice to be here finally. Sherwin

IMG_1100.JPG IMG_1096.JPG
    GuiltyBoomerang and Foo2rama like this.
  2. shw24 May 24, 2017

Any opinion if the dial is refinished and the crown is not originals?

3. BenBagbag May 24, 2017

These are pretty rare... For starters I would imagine the crown would have an Omega logo on it but I can't tell from pictures.
    As for the dial I have no clue.

Pictures of the inside of the caseback would probably help us help you more.

4. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident May 25, 2017

5. shw24 May 25, 2017

Hi... thanks for the feedback, however I thought that there is a variation where its only a cross and without second hand track for this type of dial. Is it really the telling? On the case back it is 2471