Forums Latest Members

Omega Stories: Exceptional Value - The De Ville Cal 9300 Hour Vision Chronograph

1. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Mar 16, 2023

[​IMG]

I’ve previously singled out the De Ville Prestige Chronograph as the best value modern Omega chronograph on the used market. The Hour Vision Chronograph powered by Calibre 9300 is a superb modern watch that comes in a close second, representing exceptional value to collectors. [..]

Visit Exceptional Value - The De Ville Cal 9300 Hour Vision Chronograph to read the full article.

Omegafanman, pnwyankee and lindo like this.
  2. Vespasiano Nov 25, 2023

Hello! I recently read this article and decided to take the plunge and buy a black dial on bracelet from Japan. It's on its way to me now but I already know I will be needing links for it to fit properly. Does anyone know the bracelet reference so I can look up the correct links? I appreciate any help very much. Thanks in advance!

3. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Nov 25, 2023

The bracelet on these is marked 1677 / 748

4. MSNWatch Vintage Omega Aficionado Staff Member Nov 28, 2023

This deville chronograph is an exceptional value. I have owned the white/silver dial version on bracelet for several years and have considered also buying the black dial version. And that's on top of owning a black dial deville annual calendar and the first generation black dial hour vision! I just happen to think that the deville line especially the sapphire glass cased models are some of the best bang for your buck modern watches in the under $10k market.

[​IMG]

Vespasiano and Omegafanman like this.
  5. Vespasiano Nov 28, 2023

Thank you very much for the information!