Omega Speedy Dial Replacement Question

So i had a TinTin in 2017 which i wore for a few months and decided to butcher it with a Mitsukoshi dial. Was not at all aware of the later hype gained by TinTin Speedy back then and I always liked Panda dials on a speedmaster. Somewhere in 2018 i sold the watch along with its modded Mitsokoshi Panda dial to a buddy for what i paid for it (technically cost). I was out of of the hobby, but happy with my beloved 2255 for the next 6 years or so. I had the TinTin dial and hands with me for a while but sold them off along with other dials and parts which I had accumulated over the years of hoarding parts.

Fast forward to late 2023, I was back into the hobby and back looking for Speedmasters all over again. Bought me a nice unworn Tokyo Blue Panda and a few others but i really wanted a White Panda dial mostly. Prices for these dials and most watches in general had skyrocketed since i last existed. But nevertheless picked up a Apollo panda dial /hands set for a crazy sum of money from C24 and start a mod project.

In parallel I been subtly hustling my buddy to sell back the Mitsu modded TinTin and after a few months he finally agreed and finally got my wish. My plan now is to have the TinTin restored to its OG state (think its a nice and special watch to have in a small collection), and move the Mitsu dial over to another speedy. Perhaps the Tin Tin could have a regular 1861 black dial and hands in the interim.

Hence I was wondering if Swatch will have replacement dials on them in stock, and agree to have it installed back if i was to send TinTin for a full service (pretense to get the dial and hands). I read somewhere Swatch only replaces these dials and will take back the old dial, which in my case will be a regular 1861 speedy dial and hands.

Omega certainly have replacement dials available, but how they would react if an original Tin Tin watch came back with a different dial is unknown. Would they change it back to a Tin Tin, or would they decline to service it? They might decide it is a ploy to get another Tin Tin dial and refuse to play that game. You can always ask Omega.
Edited:

Omega certainly have replacement dials available, but how they would react if an original Tin Tin watch came back with a different dial is unknown. Would they change it back to a Tin Tin, or would they decline to service it? They might decide it is a ploy to get another Tin Tin dial and refuse to play that game. You can always ask Omega.
Your last line js my biggest concern.
But to answer - how will they recognise it's a TinTin - they will know that when checked against the serial number on the case and movement I think.

Exchange-only part. Pretty sure you are SOL with Omega without an original.