Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmater 105.003-64, tropical dial, complete set included stamped papers

1. Fattony Aug 26, 2017

Morning all

I am again delighted to have to offer you another ever popular Speedmaster 105 003.64 Ed White and this time its a tropical one, not only that but this remarkable watch has been kept for the last 53 years with its original box and correctly stamped Omega guarantee booklet both box and booklet marked by the supplying jeweler and the guarantee booklet carrying the correct movement number a 20 million series originally supplied in September 1964

FullSizeRender[1].jpg

This classic watch still has the original dial ,case and I believe hands and bezel although as is so often the case the crown and pushers have been replaced during service at some point in the past but the watch retains all of the rest of its original parts.

IMG_7628.JPG

The bezel has faded very nicely and shows honest signs of age and the dial has started to show strong signs of turning tropical which I believe could make this an outstanding investment opportunity and it really is a beautiful mottled brown colour in sunlight.

FullSizeRender.jpg

The watch is offered for sale on an original period 1960's sharkskin band with the original Omega buckle it came to me with which it has obviously been married to for many years.

IMG_7632.JPG

As you can see the movement is stunning and working correctly as you would expect, it is offered with a full warranty as are all of our pieces.

IMG_7630.JPG

This is no safe queen but a great honest vintage watch and I offer it for sale at a very reasonable price for an ED White with its original boxes and papers and has a lovely tropical dial, this really is a superb investment opportunity.

FullSizeRender.jpg

I fundamentally believe in offering pieces of the best quality and at the right price, this is IMHO the best piece on the market at the moment short of someone selling a new old stock watch this complete set must be getting there for desirability (not that I am remotely suggesting this is New Old Stock ;):whistling:::popcorn:: ).

£11250

Whilst I appreciate it is not ‘cheap’, this watch has all the bits with it and retains its original dial and bezel and is a complete set with full stamped and correct matching papers and the original box. The watch is also for sale on our site but I felt it would be beneficial to offer it to the community too.

Interested parties would be welcome to speak to me on the phone about the watch, PM or view the watch at our offices in Cheshire.

Many thanks Tony Wooderson

Edited Aug 28, 2017
    mikechi22 and neilfrancis like this.
  2. kov Trüffelschwein. Aug 28, 2017

This must have been a copy-paste from another sales post, isn't it? :cautious:

GLWS anyways !

3. Fattony Aug 28, 2017

Thanks Kov,

It might not be the best condition watch out there but I can't find many more that are genuine like this one or with the original box (which yeah of course is a subjective thing isn't it, but this one has the original gold sticker in from Pykes in Birkenhead, which matches the warranty papers and all the other documents). When originality is king and provenance is the grail surely that must put it as been one of the better ones out there, particularly when you peruse Chrono24 and look at some of the cobbled together toot on there.

Anyway, yeah fair point to an extent but I still feel its a pretty special thing

Best wishes and thanks for the bump Tony

watchknut likes this.
  4. kov Trüffelschwein. Aug 29, 2017

You're welcome for the double bump, Tony, still I don't get the point.

The fact that there is a limited offer for nice and correct watchesat a certain point of time nor the fact that some people try to sell crap on Chrono24 certainly doesn't make yours look better.

Edited Aug 29, 2017
    mr_yossarian likes this.
  5. Fattony Aug 29, 2017

Kov

Thanks again for the honest feedback, the bump is welcome but honestly not required as being at the top of the sales section makes little difference. I like my watch, your opinion is a subjective one and I can't help feel getting a little personal so should you wish to discuss further kindly pick this conversation up via PM.

Many thanks Tony

6. Fattony Sep 8, 2017

Bumping this one up

7. Fattony Sep 16, 2017

Still available

8. Fattony Sep 24, 2017

Still available