Omega Speedmaster X33 gen 2 full-set

Dear ΩF

As much as I have enjoyed this one, it is time for someone else to enjoy it as it simply stopped being picked in the rotation.

Up for grabs my 2nd generation X-33 in very good condition. It comes as a full set, with hang-tag, papers (not pictured, they are in the box), omega card, extra links.

IMG_7906.jpg
Please excuse the lint.

This watch is in excellent condition. The bracelet has some scratches near the underside of the wrist, which is to be expected, and are more prominent in direct sunlight then in regular daily wear. They did not bother me, and I may have added some myself. All part of being a tool, and zero beauty lost in my eye.

The casework looks factory original to my eye.

IMG_7907.jpg IMG_7908.jpg IMG_7909.jpg

There is only 1 scratch on the midcase. It can be seen in the above picture on the right lug between the pusher and the flat top of the lyre lug. Again, this is more prominent in this picture under this lighting than during regular lighting on-wrist.

IMG_7910.jpg

(apologies for the above blurry pic, nothing is being hidden).

All watch functions work perfectly. I got Omega to replace the battery for me last year, so it should be good for a while. No, I didn't send it in, I merely went to my nearest OB and they did it for me on the spot.

The bracelet, with extra links, should be full length. I had to remove some, which was odd as I have a large-ish wrist (about 7.2inches) and so I think the current size should fit most.

IMG_7912.jpg

The bezel has no scratches (edit : well crickey, it has some tiny scratches so unnoticable I have never seem them until now, when extreme scrutiny is necessary, round the 35mark), and thats what makes this one super nice and pleasing to the eye. Most X33 gen1/2s that I have seen for sale have scratched bezels...and that I find unattractive.
IMG_7913.jpg

Again, please excuse the lint.
IMG_7911.jpg

The best part of this watch, apart from the quirky/nerdy good looks, and the fact that it is still in use by Nasa today, is the weight. Its fantastic on the wrist, and extremely light. A truly great toolwatch by Omega...

And here what you will get.

IMG_7914.jpg

Sale terms and conditions. For an international sale : 2250 CHF (USD / EURO / GBP equivalent) wired directly to my bank (Transferwise) account. Bank-wire will be local to you, so no stress there. More currencies are available upon request, and I may be tempted to accept crypto. My price includes shipping to wherever you are in the world.

The watch and I are in Switzerland, and so F2F could happen here. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation. Feel free to request any further angles etc.

Click here for references on ΩF.

I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

All criticisms of the watch are welcome.

Thanks ΩF for this space :thumbsup:

edit: and a gratuitous wrist shot.

IMG_6887.jpg
Edited:

GLWS I like these MK2s a lot and I’m sure someone will be keen