Forums Latest Members
  1. TallyHo! Nov 23, 2013

I recently purchased an Omega Speedmaster 176.014. I have the version of the watch that comes on the bar bracelet. I know that this particular watch came with either a bar or link bracelet. I don't like the way that the bar bracelet fits my wrist. I think that I would prefer the link bracelet. I have done an extensive search on various fora and google and can't find the model number for the link bracelet. Does anyone know the model number for the link bracelet? Thank you.
    Matt

2. Poday Nov 24, 2013

I don't believe the link bracelet had a model number. I have one and the only inscription on the clasp is "hecho en mexico". I would imagine there is a modern replacement that carries a model number.

3. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Nov 24, 2013

The only bracelet listed on the Omega Extranet for this case is part number 020ST3033212.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Al

4. TallyHo! Nov 24, 2013

Al,
    Thanks for the information. The part number you supplied refers to a replacement bar bracelet. I have even tried searching old ebay auctions, but I have come up empty. This is definitely harder than I thought it would be. The search continues..
    Thanks,
    Matt