Omega Speedmaster Triple Date

Hello,

As I'm new to the forum and Omega watches ( been a huge fan since kid, recently purchased my first one ).
I'm in love with this timepiece in a matter of design and quality.

My only issue is that I still can not wear it, as the original bracelet 1469/813 won't fit me.
Can you please advice me where I can find additional links or some aftermarket ones ( not preferring to be honest ).

Like 1
Inside the clasp of the bracelet is the code number. Do an ebay search for that number,

If you search on eBay for "omega 1469/813" you'll find what you need. Individual links aren't cheap though, especially if you need a few. I would save the search and enable mail notifications, so you can scout anything used for a decent price.

As for aftermarket, I personally wouldn't suggest. The decent ones aren't all that cheap, but you'll always know they're not original. If that doesn't bother you, than it's your choice.

I think Omega still sells links for this. You should check with an AD or boutique. They can look it up based on the bracelet number and order them for you. Will likely be cheaper than you can find online.

I think Omega still sells links for this. You should check with an AD or boutique. They can look it up based on the bracelet number and order them for you. Will likely be cheaper than you can find online.

And until then, just put it on a strap and enjoy it.

More pictures! Please

If you search "Speedmaster after marked bracelet" on this site you will get several tousands treads on this topic. A rally strap would look good as well.

Hi all,

thank you for the comments. I have already checked ebay, unfortunately there are only full bracelets which are super expensive and only 1 or 2 links that sales separately but I need around 4 or 5

Do you know anyone from the community who can offer me?

Regarding aftermarket, yes I think to order at least one strap so I can rotate them