Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 'Teutonic' 861, Bi Metal, new old stock

1. Fattony Jul 24, 2017

Evening all

My second offering to the community is again something I feel is a remarkable piece in quite simply brand new condition. I am always wary of calling something New old Stock as it relatively subjective however in this case take a look at this offering, the watch is an extremely rare German made Teutonic Omega in bi metal, a very rare watch in the rarest combination and in simply brand new condition.

0073-1024x683.jpg

It is rare to find these watches at all as so few were made so finding one in any condition is a real result. I find it hard to believe that any have survived in brand new condition but this proves anything is possible, since it was made in 1982 it has gone completely unworn with the case back stickers completely untouched and the rest of the watch in equally pristine condition, it even retains the red wax dot seal on the case back.

0066-1024x683.jpg

Produced in relatively small numbers and made exclusively for the German market this is the reference DL 345 0803 which is the even scarcer Steel and gold plated version.

The watch is being sold with the same guarantee I sell within on my website, I would be delighted to pick up a conversation either via PM or on the phone, you would be most welcome to see the watch in person at our offices in Cheshire and I can provide high resolution pictures on request.

0061-1024x682.jpg

The overall case size is just under 44 mm which gives this watch incredible wrist presence, but yet its slim case means it wears very well even under cuffs which cant be said for many modern large chronographs.

0068-1024x683.jpg

These Teutonic models are becoming high collectible, they are truly ‘of the period’ however run the famous in house caliber 861 manual wind movement as used in the other Speedmaster chronographs Professional ‘moon watch’ models.

0064-1024x683.jpg

The watch was sourced for my by Tom Dick, it has been checked and inspected and all functions work correctly and exactly as it should.

0078-1024x683.jpg

This really is a museum quality piece; I genuinely do not believe there is another new old stock one on the market.

I am looking for £2695 shipped, it will be shipped parcel pro fully insured and comes with a full guarantee through the watch collector.

Thanks Tony Wooderson

Taddyangle and Tom Dick like this.
  2. Fattony Aug 25, 2017

Still available

3. Fattony Sep 8, 2017

Bumping this one up

4. Fattony Sep 16, 2017

A few enquires but still available

5. Fattony Sep 24, 2017

Still available, this is the only new old stock example I know of for sale and the only two tony example I have ever seen for sale new old stock

Jamgantenk and Dongandon like this.