Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster straight writing caseback 145022 69st

1. emilio Dec 15, 2015

Omega Speedmaster Professional Straight Writing with 1171 bracelet
    Ref: 145.022 69st
    Movement: 861 Handwound
    Serial: serial 313136##
    Year: 1970 according to maddox chart

Dial: Step dial with original tritium lume. The lume has aged to a nice Yellow colour.

Bezel: The insert is the original narrow C insert which has slightly faded (can only be seen in daylight) and is overall in near mint condition.

Case: The case is nice and thick however at least the top lugs have been polished in the past. Edges are sharp and at this moment the case only has a few scratches.

Hands: Hands have turned a dark yellow/green color and only the chrono hand has lost a little lume.

Caseback: Straight writing caseback which has probably not been polished. The text is clearly visible and there is even paint in it. There are a few small scratches from opening the caseback. Caseback is marked HF and 145022- 69 st on the inside.

Movement: The movement serial 313136## matches the straight writing caseback according to Moonwatch Only. Movement was serviced by the previous owner (no receipt). Therefore I had my my own watchmaker take a look at it. He said it is working fine and adjusted it a little. He replaced the gasket as well (for free so unfortunately no receipt).

The movement is one from the first series of 861 calibers since it still has the steel chronograph brake.

Bracelet: The bracelet is the original 1171 with 633 endlinks (so no 1171/1) and it comes on the vintage Omega Clasp with the applied logo! Comes with one spare link.

Price €4500 when payed by wire including insured shipment in the EU.

Please contact me if you want to pay by Paypal or if you are from somewhere else.

Returns accepted when not Omega otherwise no refunds. Please ask questions in advance. schuin_rechts.jpg schuin_links.jpg insta_shot.jpg Front.jpg kast_links.jpg kast_rechts.jpg caseback.jpg clasp.jpg caseback_2.jpg inner_caseback.jpg movement.jpg

davidswiss, Etp095, Vintage and 3 others like this.
  2. emilio Dec 19, 2015

Such a bargain compared to the example of Christies. Both price as condition wise:

image.png
    Bestiarara78 likes this.
  3. emilio Dec 30, 2015

Bump

4. emilio Jan 11, 2016

Lots of reactions and offers unfortunately no deal yet..

5. emilio Jan 15, 2016

Bump and lowered price:

Now €4250 when payed by wire including insured shipment in the EU.

6. emilio Jan 23, 2016

Up!

7. emilio Feb 5, 2016

Sold

250scr likes this.