Forums Latest Members

OMEGA Speedmaster Speedy Tuesday Limited Edition (Arrivals)

1. jrrs Feb 7, 2018

Does anyone know if you can easily order a replacement strap (same one) for Speedy Tuesday on-line, from a boutique, or from an AD?
    Thanks!

2. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Feb 7, 2018

We're getting close, once sold over on TZ for £4,800 earlier. Another slight drop and I'll be spot on, call me Nostradamus:D.

3. Fabollse Feb 7, 2018

Calf leather

Maganator likes this.
  4. Raybar Feb 7, 2018

Not yet... and no news.. maybe i am the only one who has not received

5. Robert-Jan #SpeedyTuesday Feb 8, 2018

I've been told that except for a hand full, all watches are out (which means delivered or 'en route'). So if you didn't receive yours yet, perhaps a call to your dealer/boutique would be a wise thing to do.

Travelller likes this.
  6. Maganator Feb 8, 2018

Great, thanks

7. Raybar Feb 9, 2018

Thank you Robert, finally i got the good news from the bontique! i am planning to pick it up tomorrow!

There is one thing that bothering me, the 633 endlinks do not fit into the ST, and i have been told that i need to sand off a bit to fit.. however, i am not a profession watchmaker, any good recommendation? thanks again!!

8. vintagestuff Feb 9, 2018

I'm sorry to say I know nothing about this watch, but it is pretty. I saw it with the strap shown below on another thread here and loved the combination. What strap/bracelet came with this variation? And sorry for borrowing your photo to whomever this belongs. It looks great. What are the odds I'll be able to buy one for 3500 USD with a full set? That's my self-imposed limit for anything not vintage. In fact, can someone please point me to a source for this strap? I could use that with another Speedmaster.
    tuesday.jpg

Edited Feb 9, 2018
  9. Linzer Feb 9, 2018

It is a fairly easy task but if you're unsure the boutique technician can do it for you.

10. Linzer Feb 9, 2018

See the first page of this thread. It originally has a black and white nato and a vintage style leather strap.

"What are the odds I'll be able to buy one for 3500 with a full set?" 3500 what? USD? GBP? Bitcoin?

11. padders Oooo subtitles! Feb 9, 2018

That is the killer
    I am sorry to tell you that if that figure is either USD or GBP then you may be a tad optimistic for a purchase in the short term but on the bright side I may be able to help with the strap. As noted but others, that is the is sailcloth effect strap fitted to the Silver Snoopy and is pricey, think maybe $200-250 but there is a very close copy available on ebay from Bob's watches which I have with a genuine Omega deployant and it is just fine for a fraction of the cost. This is the link:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BOB-Mari...22-mm-black-new-/292026561515?var=&hash=item0Purchases made through these links may earn this site a commission from the eBay Partner Network

12. cicindela Steve @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 9, 2018

None whatsoever..

13. abrod520 Feb 9, 2018

With a little work you can find a new standard Speedmaster Pro, or one a few years old, at that price. However unfortunately there are no odds that you will be able to buy a Speedy Tuesday LE for 3500 USD.

rohnin likes this.
  14. mhaymo Feb 9, 2018

Not much chance of picking one up now or in the future at that price. The strap is the strap from the Snoopy LE. I’ve put it on mine and love it.

vintagestuff likes this.
  15. Jimbo555 Feb 11, 2018

Did this find a home?

16. davy26 Limited comebackability is his main concern. Feb 11, 2018

Latest eBay sale today at £4,900. With the glut still being offered here and there, (and many deluded sellers still asking over £6K), I wouldn't be surprised if you're right with your prediction.

17. STANDY schizophrenic pizza orderer and watch collector Feb 11, 2018

$3500 US :eek:. you do know they are $6500 new and not all LE of 2012 are delivered yet. :whistling:

Travelller likes this.
  18. vintagestuff Feb 11, 2018

No. I don't know anything about them except what you just shared. It used to be common for an LE to be released and the price would go up at first then drop over the next few years. I'm seeing that there are a couple of recent LEs that went up unusually fast but haven't yet understood why. My guess is that there are simply a lot more Speedmaster buyers in the market driving demand. The Snoopy watch has me baffled, still. At any rate, if I can't buy it for 3500, I will have to do without. MY LEs never get worn anyway. I'll focus on 105.012s for now. I expect their prices are about to "take off," if you will. (those with attractive patina)

ReturnOfUltraman and padders like this.
  19. Tet I prefer Dilmah do try it Feb 14, 2018

Just noticed one for sale over on Tz at 4,700 with no takers currently. Who knows it might even drop lower than my prediction.

Thought I was going to need to sell mine recently, thank God I didn't have to in the end ,almost all the rest of my collection had to go though to get us back on track .

20. griz84 Feb 15, 2018

There are certainly a few flippers getting desperate