Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Edition, New/Unworn/Complete Kit

1. repoman Feb 4, 2017

Due to a crazy binge buying spree I've been on for the last several months, I need to thin out my collection and return to Earth. I'm going to start with this piece given I have two of them. Very reluctantly, I offer for sale a brand new, still in the box, unworn, all stickers still affixed, complete kit, Omega Speedmaster Silver Snoopy Edition. This was purchased by me directly from Omega in 2016. The pictures below will speak for themselves. All items in this kit are in brand new condition, including the box and papers.

I am asking $11,850 USD.

The watch is located in southern California. This includes domestic shipping, fully insured. I can ship internationally, which will be done at the buyers additional expense, fully insured, full value declared. A face to face transaction can be arranged in southern California. I have bought and sold many items on Omega Forums, and rolexforums.com and can provide references at your request. I ask for funds to be provided by paypal (gift, or add 4%), bank wire, via check/cashiers check, or cash in person. I am a private collector and rarely sell any of my watches. I prefer not to get involved in returns/refunds/etc, thus all sales are final, and as-is. I will go overboard to disclose all issues with any watch I am selling. My reputation in the community is worth more to me than profiteering. All funds must be received prior to the watch being shipped. I do entertain offers, and do not get offended by an offer. If I don't like your offer, I will either politely decline, or not respond.

Serial number, and limited edition number have been blocked out from the posted images, but I can provide additional hi-res untouched photos for serious buyers at their request.

SilverSnoopy.jpg SilverSnoopy-3.jpg SilverSnoopy-4.jpg SilverSnoopy-5.jpg SilverSnoopy-6.jpg SilverSnoopy-7.jpg SilverSnoopy-8.jpg SilverSnoopy-19.jpg
    SilverSnoopy-28.jpg SilverSnoopy-29.jpg SilverSnoopy-30.jpg

2. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 4, 2017

::popcorn::

Kmart and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  3. repoman Feb 5, 2017

On hold pending funds.

Jwit, DLT222, JohnSteed and 3 others like this.
  4. efauser I ♥ karma!!! Feb 5, 2017

Congrats.

5. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 5, 2017

Yes. Big up.

JohnSteed likes this.
  6. fskywalker Feb 5, 2017

Nice piece! [emoji1303]

7. JohnSteed Feb 6, 2017

Standup guy - Seller is highly recommended too!!

Congrats to buyer!!

DLT222 likes this.
  8. repoman Feb 8, 2017

After a very pleasant face to face transaction, the Snoopy is now sold.

@DLT222 @JohnSteed @efauser @Lonestar Thank you gents, especially those that vouched for me, the buyer mentioned it help him gain confidence seeing those comments.

JohnSteed, oddboy, Jwit and 1 other person like this.
  9. Taddyangle Convicted Invicta Wearer Feb 8, 2017

Nice. One step closer to another watch?

BTW, I found some old stamps yesterday when I was cleaning out my old office.

upload_2017-2-8_9-56-28.png

BrianMcKay, repoman, müslüm and 2 others like this.
  10. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Feb 8, 2017

Pleasure and glad it all worked out to both parties.

repoman and JohnSteed like this.
  11. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Feb 9, 2017

Anytime, @repoman.

Always happy to provide support to fellow OF members whose "reputation in the community is worth more to [them] than profiteering".

repoman likes this.