Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster 'Schumacher Racing' Yellow with wheels box. Further reduction..

1. noiseboyuk Mar 20, 2018

For your consideration:
    An Omega Speedmaster Chronograph ‘Racing’ Michael Schumacher edition in yellow.
    It’s a decent size watch - 38mm without crown or pushers with 18mm lug width.
    I believe this model was in production from 1995 to 1999 - this is one of the first with a serial number dating it to 1995.
    It’s driven by the automatic self winding 1141 movement and all functions work correctly, chrono functions are all crisp and reset to zero position.
    It keeps good time whilst I’ve been wearing it and has a decent power reserve.
    The watch is in excellent overall condition, with only a few very minor marks here and there.
    It comes on the yellow leather strap with Omega tang buckle.
    The strap shows a little discolouration where the buckle has rubbed, but nonetheless still very acceptable.
    The watch also comes with the substantial Schumacher ‘racing wheels’ box.
    Please examine the pictures which form a major part of the description.
    The watch is much better in ‘real life’ and my poor photography skills do it little justice.
    I’d like to see UK £1450 NOW REDUCED TO UK £1300 or very near offer. Price includes UK shipping. International shipping by negotiation.
    Return for refund ok if not as described and pictured.
    My email for further info etc. [email protected]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edited Apr 8, 2018
    bags1971, quito and watchme like this.
  2. noiseboyuk Mar 29, 2018

Bump with reduction to £1350.

3. noiseboyuk Apr 8, 2018

Bump with further reduction to UK £1300 - surely a bargain with the wheels box !

watchme likes this.
  4. noiseboyuk May 10, 2018

Final reduction to UK £1200 before it goes off to the 'bay'.