Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster (ref. 3570.50)

1. blueteg Mar 25, 2022

Model: Omega Speedmaster Professional
    Reference: 3570.50
    Serial Number: 77,777,xxx range (lucky 7's!)
    Movement: 1861
    Bracelet: Omega bracelet 1998/849 is currently sized to my 7" wrist and comes w/ one additional link (not pictured) as well.
    Crystal: Omega signed Hesalite
    Lume: Super Luminova on the dial and the hands
    Box & Docs: none, watch only

This Speedy keeps great time; chrono functionality and reset are in excellent working order. I gave the watch a good wind this morning and will update the thread with the power reserve over the weekend.

Price: $3,775 shipped
    Shipping: FedEx 2-day - USA shipping only
    Form of Payment: bank wire, or for well established members (2+ years with 200+ posts or at least 7 vouches for successful transactions here on Omega Forums) I will consider accepting a cashier's check from Wells Fargo bank (3 business day hold once deposited to verify funds)
    My Location: Arizona, USA
    References: As a seller, I have a couple references for watches I've sold on Omega Forums, the first was a $5,000+ sale with @burnrbr as the buyer....the second was for a $2,000+ sale with Tuna Cowboy as the buyer. I’m in good standing with PayPal and have had my account with them for almost 20 years. Same with Ebay, I’ve had my account there since 2002 and have completed 129 transactions as a buyer and seller. I'm happy to jump on the phone or a Facetime/Zoom video chat if that helps you get comfortable with me as a Seller.
    link to the feedback thread with Tuna Cowboy: https://omegaforums.net/threads/smooth-transaction-with-blueteg.137395/

I've included some pictures taken on different days (all within the last 30 days) in different light to provide you an accurate depiction of the aesthetic condition.

dial A.jpg dial b.jpg dial c.jpg dial - indirect sunlight.jpg direct sunlight.jpg signed crystal.jpg bracelet - bottom side.jpg bracelet - top side.jpg bracelet - clasp.jpg bracelet stretch.jpg bracelet - clasp 2nd look.jpg case - left side.jpg case - upper left side.jpg case - lower right hand side.jpg case - upper right side.jpg case back.jpg case - lucky sevens.jpg ebay profile.jpg
    Edited Apr 13, 2022
  2. blueteg Mar 28, 2022

bump, priced dropped. Please see post #1 for current price.

3. blueteg Apr 1, 2022

bump, price dropped again. Please see 1st post for current price.

4. blueteg Apr 5, 2022

Bump for Speedy Tuesday

5. blueteg Apr 10, 2022

bump, for another price drop

UPDATE: this Speedy is sold! Congrats to the owner. :cool:

Edited Apr 15, 2022
    ATWG and JwRosenthal like this.