Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster ref. 145.022-71

1. bernarddevos Nov 16, 2018

Hi Guys,
    Selling another Speedmaster, this time a ref. 145.022-71.
    Here a short description, feel free to ask if you need more info.

- very good case that is still pretty sharp; might have been lightly polished in the past.
    - fabulous & spotless dial with all the original tritium on the indices; lume has that very nice creamy color.
    ( the picture take under UV shows almost all the tritium is intact apart from the indices at 3 and 9 that are missing a little part )
    - original hands in that old white paint I personally like a lot: original tritium in the hands still there and glowing faintly under UV; also the sweeping second hand is the original though I think the lume might have been redone
    - original and correct DNN bezel that is not mint but still pretty good ( bear in mind that my pictures show every little detail and that in real this bezel looks a lot better )
    - original plexi with the Omega logo perfectly visible ( see picture nr. 9 )
    - movement has been fully serviced by my watchmaker; 12 month guarantee on the movement ( don't forget that these services cost €300 but you get an issue free watch that will be running perfectly for many years )

I am offering the watch with a very nice brown leather strap from Bulangandsons ( value €109,90 ). Pricing the watch accordingly to the condition and taken into account the recent service. I think my price is really very competitive. If you don't like it you can make me a fair offer. First to accept the asking price gets the watch.

Price: €3,800 ( included fully insured shipping and the Bulang strap from the pics )
    Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

Best regards,
    Bernard
    fullsizeoutput_1fd1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc8.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fcf.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fce.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fcd.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fcc.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fcb.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fd5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fca.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc5.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc6.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fc7.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fd3.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fd4.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1fd2.jpeg

manaz101, wx_073 and Brianstoops like this.
  2. bernarddevos Nov 24, 2018

Sold/ thanks buyer and OF