Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster ref. 145.022-71 in a very honest condition

1. bernarddevos Dec 8, 2017

Hi guys,
    Offering here what I call a very honest Speedmaster ref. 145.022-71.
    I am selling the watch the way I found it. I didn't clean the case, didn't polish the plexi. So you get all the dirt from many years with the watch ( for free ). Of course a good cleaning of the case, back of the case, pushers etc would do miracles.

I learned a valuable lesson a couple months ago with my Speed "Straight writing", so I will keep my description pretty conservative.
    I believe the watch comes with all the original parts, except maybe from the chrono seconds hands. That one might have been replaced or relumed. Based on the picture under UV light I believe hour indices and M/H hands have the original tritium. Minute hand has lost a little bit of the tritium but the remaining tritium seems to be stable. The hour indices still have all the original tritium, so nothing has flaked off.

Case is in my opinion ( that is personal ) how a case should be, crisp, bevels perfectly intact, just some minor nicks and scratches from a normal use. It's not mint but I have no problem calling it very good. Is it unpolished? Don't know. I tend to believe it is but I will not say it.

Crown is the Type A3. 24 - Wide Omega logo
    Pushers Type 4

DNN bezel has had an impact at 9 o'clock. Some nicks in a bezel can be annoying. This one isn't for me. I am not saying that because I am trying to sell the watch. In real it's not the kind of dent that will draw your attention.

Mechanically the watch is perfect. Keeping very good time, chrono working 100%. Winding and setting the time goes very smooth. Movement looks extremely clean.

Serial: 32.852.xxx
    Movement: Caliber 861

Price: 4,250 euros ( shipping and a leather strap included )

Payment: Bank transfer or PP ( +4% )

( I give a full refund in case of any problem or if the watch would not be as described )

Best regards,
    Bernard
    DSC_0998.jpg DSC_0969.jpg DSC_0971.jpg DSC_0977.jpg DSC_0978.jpg DSC_0979.jpg DSC_0980.jpg DSC_0981.jpg DSC_0984.jpg DSC_0987.jpg DSC_0990.jpg DSC_0995.jpg DSC_0996.jpg

Dial & Bezel, Skyjack, acuae and 4 others like this.