Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster ref 145.022-69, very good example

1. marturx Sep 4, 2015

SOLD here is this very good looking Speedy moonwatch from 1969.

Very good case, measuring 40 mm excluding the crown. No flaws worth mentioning, evenly worn all around. The horse on the back has been worn on too, so not so crisp as mint, but still fully visible. Very attractive DON bezel. Last one I heard of that was sold, by a fellow collector, fetched 1.200 USD. Crazy but true.

Very nice dial with a beautiful patina. Definitely a stroke of chocolate in it, or coffee at least... Hard to capture on photo, but you see it clearly out in the sunlight. More important, the aging in the dial, rhymes with the aging/ wearing of the rest of the watch. This Watch has had its fair share of usage. But still in good condition N.B!

The movement was serviced one and a half year ago by my watchmaker. Runs good and keep good time. All chrono functions works properly.

As far as I know, everything on this watch is original. Even the crystal I believe to be the one the watch was born with.

My asking is USD 3.000 + shipping to be agree upon with the buyer. Payment by wire to my bank account please. I have plenty of solid references that can vouch for me.

Speedy69, brown.jpg

Speedy69, front.jpg

Speedy69.jpg

Speedy69, liggande.jpg

Speedy69, höger.jpg

Speedy69, vänster.jpg

Speedy69, bak.jpg

Speedy69, öppnad.jpg

Speedy69, lock.jpg

Speedy69, verk.jpg

Edited Sep 9, 2015
    Pahawi, JohnSteed, Tritium and 3 others like this.
  2. jose75 Sep 4, 2015

PM sent..!!

3. Spacefruit Prolific Speedmaster Hoarder Sep 4, 2015

Shouldn't last long.....

marturx likes this.
  4. Davidt Sep 4, 2015

I've already bought one Speedmaster from Martin and if I didn't have my eye on other pieces at the minute I'd be sending a PM about this one.

JohnSteed and marturx like this.
  5. marturx Sep 4, 2015

Thanks William. Means alot coming from you. As a matter of fact your prediction seems to be quite accurate....

JohnSteed and Tritium like this.
  6. marturx Sep 4, 2015

And now OHPF to an american Gentleman on the Forum!

I´m quite overwhelmed by the interest, I could have sold it easily 5 times already....

JohnSteed likes this.
  7. marturx Sep 9, 2015

SOLD on the Forum.

Many thanks to the buyer, the OF and it's Mods! :thumbsup:

jose75 likes this.