Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster 'reduced' excellent condition, boxed with instructions, working perfectly

1. Tom Dick and Harry Jan 27, 2017

Evening all

I've had this watch for some time now, it came in trade from a fellow collector, I originally intended it as a regular wear sports watch but it simply isn't getting worn with the frequency that I would like and as such I have opted to let it go.

IMG_4282.JPG

The watch dates to the mid 90's, it is in excellent condition as you can see from the images, the watch is all original with the exception of the new high quality replacement leather band.

IMG_4292.JPG

The watch is complimented with the original grey speedmaster inner and outer box and the original instructions. The watch is in overall excellent condition with no loss of profile and no loss of 'meat' the dial and hands are excellent and although it's washed out in the images the lume has a wonderful honey patina which simply isn't showing up in the pics.

IMG_4293.JPG

These are rising steadily in price, they are extremely wearable watch and with a high quality automatic movement you don't need to worry about the 'daily wind'. The watch is running well, has an excellent power reserve and all functions are working and resetting as they should.

IMG_4288.JPG

It is a great go to piece and a great investment piece in my humble opinion.

IMG_4304.JPG

I am looking for £1250 shipped RMSD or RM international Signed For

Thanks Tom