Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3539.50 / Sapphire version / Full B&Ps / STUNNING

1. malkav Apr 5, 2017

Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3539.50 / Sapphire version / Full B&Ps / STUNNING

SPECIFICATION

Series: Speedmaster Reduced
    Warranty card: Included
    Sales tags: Included
    Boxes: Original
    Belt size: 20cm
    Dial color: Black
    Serial: 9140xxxx
    Manufacture: 2010+

DESCRIPTION

For sale I have here a STUNNING example of the Omega Speedmaster Reduced sapphire version, reference 3539.50

This sapphire-crystal version of the Speedmaster Reduced is much rarer than its hesalite sibling, sporting an Omega etching on the caseback alongside an upgraded clasp.

This particular example is absolutely stunning. It has been worn extremely sparingly, and this is clearly evidenced in the condition. There are a few desk divers on the clasp, and some swirlies but it really is beautiful. I hope you enjoy examining the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!

With this sale comes the watch itself (on full bracelet), dealer card and pictogram card. Omega inner and outer boxes, card holder - all very fresh and minty.

Watch movement is performing excellently. All chronos reset on zero. Brilliant watch.

On sale at $2200, which includes paypal fees and shipping worldwide. (shipping is via INSURED EMS courier - equivalent to DHL/UPS etc).

Shipping completes in 3 to 4 days to most US states, ~5 days to EU. Other countries please ask for details.

Loads of experience shipping overseas, great feedback from all over the world
    watchuseek feedback
    omegaforums feedback

ALBUM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]