Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3510.21 / RARE JP ONLY / Marui Reverse Panda dial / T&Cs

1. malkav Jan 5, 2017

Omega Speedmaster Reduced 3510.21 / RARE JP ONLY / Marui Reverse Panda dial / T&Cs

SPECIFICATION

Series: Speedmaster Reduced
    Warranty card: Unavailable
    Sales tags: Unavailable
    Boxes: Replacement
    Belt size: 16cm
    Dial color: White
    Serial: 5769xxxx
    Manufacture: 1998

DESCRIPTION

For sale I have a great opportunity to add to your collection the 3510.21 Speedmaster Reduced Marui dial - AKA the reverse panda.

If you are looking at this through a search I'm sure this watch needs no introduction.

Highly sought-after piece by collectors - these variants are steadily increasing in price over time.

This particular piece comes in good physical condition - bezel is in nice shape, and dial looks great. Serial number is in-line with the production of this series as a genuine Marui dial and am happy to back it.

In regards to the movement, it is keeping time properly - but it should be noted that the main chronograph second sweep is not resetting exactly on zero indicating a service is in order.

As such, I have adjusted the price accordingly as I do not have time to have it serviced just now so I am selling it as-is.

Sale comes with watch only, and I can supply a replacement box as necessary if you wish.

On sale at $2300, which includes paypal fees and shipping worldwide. (shipping is via INSURED EMS courier - equivalent to DHL/UPS etc).

Shipping completes in 3 to 4 days to most US states, ~5 days to EU. Other countries please ask for details.

Loads of experience shipping overseas, great feedback from all over the world
    watchuseek feedback
    omegaforums feedback

ALBUM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]