Forums Latest Members

Omega Speedmaster Racing - 326.30.40.50.04.001

1. miniriis May 29, 2021

I have bought a Speedmaster Racing - 326.30.40.50.04.001 on an auction. The watch is really beautiful and so is the box.

However, I found out the only the “International Warranty” Card was enclosed, and not the “Chronometer Certificate” or the “Pictogram Card”.

can you guys help me judge what these two missing cards means for the total value of the watch?, I presume that it means a lower value than If the watch is sold with All 3 cards?

thanks in advance - looking forward to hear your comments.

/Morten

2. Butik May 29, 2021

Pictogram card comes with newer Master Chronometer watches only.

Chronometer certificate - not sure if it was part of the package with this watch, maybe someone else will help. But for sure if you're missing something, that may be only one card, not two.

miniriis likes this.
  3. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 29, 2021

wrong…. I have 3 omegas all non metas with pictographs cards.

in fact I’ve got the preceding model and it has the pictogram.

For omegas, if the watch is not a limited edition box and papers add little to no value.

4. miniriis May 29, 2021

thanks for your answer - so in my case you would argue that I should not bother about it ? (I still have 5 days where I can return the watch)?

5. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. May 29, 2021

I hope your playing under 3,000 USD 3,200 max with shipping and buyers premium... these are all over the place for sale and very easy to source.

I would not worry about the chrono cert and pictographs. The only important one is the warranty card, and that is debatable once they are out of warrant. In fact I am pretty sure that these never came with a Chrono cert... I do not think Omega was sending them out at that time.

https://www.chrono24.com/omega/speedmaster--id19690570.htm As new it appears, with Picto and warranty. 3,070 all in with shipping and tax.

6. miniriis May 30, 2021

Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

i actually paid USD 3.800 for the watch, which is 25% more than the watch that you are linking to.

i live in Denmark - and we need to pay 25% customs for goods bought outside the EUropean Union - so this might explain the Price difference ?

Foo2rama likes this.