Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Project Alaska - Limited Edition Ref 311.32.42.30.04.001

1. toddle321 Apr 3, 2018

Up for sale is my Omega Project Alaska limited edition, there were 1970 watches total (I have blurred the LE number, it is very close to the end of the run). Watch has been worn in the past and is not brand spanking new, but is in nice overall shape with light wear/scratches/marks as you can see in the pictures. The watch keeps decent time, but I haven't timed it precisely, do not know the service history and this LE has been out for a long time - so I recommend a service and do not guarantee timekeeping/water resistance. The chrono operates properly.

What you see is included
    1) Watch
    2) Original Project Alaska Box in decent shape (light marks)
    3) Long white velcro Omega strap (never worn)
    4) Regular size white velcro Omega strap (worn a couple times)
    5) 1998/849 strap with wear/scratches, fits a 7 inch wrist
    6) Tool kit which is built into the box
    7) Generic white leather strap with red stitching (lightly worn

What is not included:
    1) Warranty cards, outer box and instruction book
    2) The red anodized aluminum cold (heat?) cover. I have no idea what the prior owner is doing with the thing, but it wasn't included when I purchased. You can buy onefrom the Omega boutique if you're looking to make a fashion statement :)
    3) Anything else that isn't pictured.

I am asking $7,700 USD shipped worldwide via bank wire or chase quickpay. If payment is via paypal, I will split fees with the buyer.

Please let me know if you need any additional pictures or have any questions. The watch is located in Chicago and available for local pickup, shipping is worldwide via FedEx with Parcelpro.

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG IMG_9812.JPG IMG_9815.JPG IMG_9824.JPG IMG_9831.jpg