Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Vintage Moon Watch Full Set with Box and Papers

1. ashleysteadman Aug 29, 2015

International buyers welcome - take advantage of the 30% drop in AUD exchange rate while you can!

There is so much demand for these at the moment (thanks OF members for buying!) so I've been trying to source some more great examples! This one is no exception.

For sale is a pre-loved Omega Speedmaster Professional manual winding watch with a 42mm stainless steel case, the classic black dial on an Omega vintage bracelet and gorgeous 861 movement runs great.

As with all my watches this particular example is very well looked after and is guaranteed to be 100% authentic.

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have references on Omega Forums as well as eBay etc.

Wanting $3,300 AUD firm to me.

I am always trying to find Speedmasters and other watches for fellow forum members so feel free to contact me for info or if you have any special requests :thumbsup:

1.JPG $_14(1).JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG

2. tomvox1 Aug 29, 2015

PM sent. :thumbsup:
    Best,
    T.