Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire Caseback and Movement Spacer

1. yinzerniner Jan 21, 2019

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Professional Sapphire Caseback. This is an authentic Omega caseback used for the second run of display back models (3573 & 311), and has the later text of "First and Only Watch Worn on the Moon." The caseback is in excellent used condition, with some fine swirlies on the metal ring while the sapphire crystal insert is in perfect scratch free condition. Matching movement ring is in cluded, which is needed in case this is installed on a non-original sapphire Speedmaster model as it fills the space needed for movement security that's usually taken up by the dust cap. The caseback and movement ring are in excellent shape, TZ rating 94% as you can see in the pics:
    _DSC8210.jpg _DSC8211.jpg _DSC8212.jpg _DSC8213.jpg _DSC8214.jpg _DSC8215.jpg _DSC8216.jpg _DSC8217.jpg

I'm asking $625

Payment Details:
    Paypal fees and shipping via USPS Priority are included in my asking price. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If asking price is met I will include a set of 22x1.8mm curved springbars, which is how Omega suggests you mount the strap. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM, and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome. Thanks in advance for the interest.

2. yinzerniner Jan 26, 2019

Bump it up!

3. yinzerniner Feb 10, 2019

Bump it up!