Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Broad Arrow Moon Watch Re-Edition 3594.50

1. ashleysteadman Oct 26, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Professional manual winding watch (Moon Watch). This model is the 3594.50 reference which is the faithful re-edition of the CK2915 Broad Arrow Speedmaster. Features a 42mm stainless steel case, stainless steel case back, and the classic black dial with applied Omega logo on a leather strap but also includes an Omega stainless steel bracelet.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other Speedmasters for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 3594.50
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Hesalite.
    Movement: 1861.
    Accessories: Watch Only.
    Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Very Good condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bezel Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet Condition: Excellent condition.

Asking $3,150 AUD (roughly $2,400 USD) net to me.

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

IMG_3814.JPG
    IMG_8199.jpeg IMG_8201.jpeg IMG_8194.jpeg IMG_8197.jpeg IMG_8239.jpeg IMG_8200.jpeg

Edited Oct 27, 2016
    rahservizi, kurtj29, Fordex and 2 others like this.
  2. ashleysteadman Oct 28, 2016

Sold!