Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Bracelet with Ratcheting Clasp Mod

1. yinzerniner Apr 24, 2019

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Professional Bracelet with the Micro-Adjustable Ratcheting Clasp modification. The Speedmaster Professional bracelet is the newer model STZ004154, 20mm wide at the lugs, 18mm wide at the clasp links and with a 20mm wide clasp. The ratching clasp is part STZ001154 and the end connecting links are part 0118st1589. With all links and the original clasp installed this should fit a roughly 8" wrist, while the ratcheting clasp adds another 1/2 to 3/4" of extension. The bracelet with ratcheting clasp installed is in excellent condition, TZ rating of 94% with minor swirlies, while the original clasp still has the protective plastic. All extra removable links and screws are present, as you can see in the pics:

_DSC8695.jpg _DSC8696.jpg _DSC8699.jpg _DSC8700.jpg _DSC8701.jpg

I'm asking $750

Payment Details:
    Shipping via USPS Priority is included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.

Edited Apr 25, 2019
  2. yinzerniner May 7, 2019

Bump it up!