Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional Bracelet - 1499 / 842 - Rare

1. malkav Aug 12, 2017

Hello there,

I have for sale here a rather rare Omega Speedmaster Professional bracelet - reference 1499/842.

These bracelets do not surface very often at all, especially in such fantastic condition. I would say it is TZ 90-92%.

These bracelets were produced in the late nineties for only a couple of years, and they have become quite desirable today. It's certainly less bulky than the latest 1998 bracelets, and retains a pleasant taper.

Overall condition of this bracelet is excellent. There are no a couple of VERY SMALL scuffs on the clasp, but the rest of the bracelet (sides included) look amazing. The play is virtually non-existent, it feels like a new bracelet.

It is also full sized, containing all spare links.

My asking price is $420 OBRO via PayPal - which includes all shipping and fees. I'm sure we all know sourcing parts for Omegas is not getting easier anytime soon so, don't miss out!

Please feel free to PM me any questions and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!

Loads of experience shipping overseas, great feedback from all over the world
    watchuseek feedback
    omegaforums feedback

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

Clocka likes this.