Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50 "Hesalite Sandwich" w/ factory service

1. patmoon89 Mar 6, 2017

Hi everyone!

This is my first sale on the omegaforums, but I have references if needed. I have a near mint 3572.50 dated back to 2001 with warranty card. I also have a boutique wooden box available for extra. I purchased the watch less than a year ago with the intention of wearing it all the time. Although it was running fine and was still in excellent condition, after a week or two I decided to get it fully serviced since I didn't know the maintenance history. It was sent through the omega boutique in Jun/Jul2016, therefore has an omega warranty until July 2018.

Since I received after servicing, I've worn it a handful of times and therefore is still in excellent condition, fully functional, and keeping great time. The croc strap w/ the omega deployant clasp is NOT included, however the factory bracelet is included. I'm selling because I purchased one too many watches this year. I need to consolidate, but also make room for my speedy tuesday! Please take a look at photos for condition.

Description: Omega Speedmaster Professional 3572.50 w/ hesalite front and sapphire caseback, movement 1863

Accessories: Original stamped warranty card, service record (new omega warranty until July 2018), wooden omega boutique box (extra for $150)

Condition: The hesalite is almost flawless, no dents, chips, or palpable scratches. The case is in excellent condition as well, no dings, dents, or scratches. The bezel is flawless. The bracelet has some small scuffs, but very minimal overall.

Strongly prefer paypal or wire transfer. Asking net 3250 shipped. Paypal price 3350. I will ship via FedEx w/ insurance. I can ship internationally as well. Face to face in DC/MD area.

IMG_4453.jpg IMG_4460.jpg IMG_4461.jpg IMG_4462.jpg IMG_4463.jpg IMG_4466.jpg IMG_4464.jpg IMG_0589.JPG

Edited Mar 6, 2017
  2. patmoon89 Mar 6, 2017

SOLD in a flash! Thanks OF!