Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 Moon Watch - Mint - Box and Papers

1. ashleysteadman Feb 6, 2017

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for more photos!

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Professional manual winding watch (Moon Watch).

This particular example is in practically unworn condition (originally sold in Germany 2013); almost no signs of wear and comes with a full set - box and papers + hang tag (serial number matching) + spare links. This 3570.50 reference, featuring a 42mm stainless steel case, and the classic black dial is on an Omega stainless steel bracelet.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally - I do so all the time, fully insured.

I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 3570.50
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Hesalite.
    Movement: Omega 1861 calibre.
    Accessories: Box, papers, instructions, hang tag, spare links.
    Movement Condition: Runs strong and all functions work as should.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Excellent condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bezel Condition: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet Condition: Excellent condition.

Asking $4,100 AUD (roughly $3,150 USD) net to me but open to reasonable offers.

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photos.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

fullsizeoutput_1e58.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e56.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e59.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e55.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e54.jpeg fullsizeoutput_1e53.jpeg

2. ashleysteadman Feb 7, 2017

Sold!