Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 Moon Watch - Great Condition

1. ashleysteadman Oct 12, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for photos and more watches before they hit the open market!

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Professional manual winding watch (Moon Watch).

This particular example is in great condition; with very few signs of wear on the watch head. This 3570.50 reference, featuring a 42mm stainless steel case, and the classic black dial is currently on an aftermarket fitted rubber deployment strap and aftermarket clasp but also includes the original Omega stainless steel bracelet. The bracelet is in need of some replacement pins.

As with all my watches authenticity is guaranteed, I have plenty of feedback from domestic and international buyers alike (available on request).

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have a number of other watches for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 3570.50
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Hesalite.
    Movement: Omega 1861 calibre.
    Accessories: Watch only/bracelet/strap.
    Movement Condition: Excellent condition.
    Crystal(s) Condition: Very good condition.
    Dial Condition: Excellent condition.
    Hands Condition: Excellent condition.
    Case Condition: Very good condition.
    Bezel Condition: Very good condition.
    Bracelet Condition: OK condition.

Asking $3,350 AUD (roughly $2,550 USD) net to me.

- Please excuse dust/fluff/fingerprints in photo.
    - This watch is listed for sale elsewhere so this listing may be ended at any time.
    - Please note that the photos form part of the description.
    - The watch comes with what is stated in this listing only.
    - All watches are checked prior to sale to ensure quality and accurate time keeping for daily wear and that a service will not be needed in the near future, however detailed service or ownership history of my watches is not known unless mentioned in the listing.

s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg s-l1600.jpg

2. ashleysteadman Oct 15, 2016

Sold!