Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 Moon Watch - Box and Papers

1. ashleysteadman Feb 17, 2016

Follow me on Instagram @WatchAshTick for more photos!

For sale is a beautiful Omega Speedmaster Professional manual winding watch (Moon Watch). This model is the 3570.50 reference with full box and papers set.

Features a 42mm stainless steel case, stainless steel case back, and the classic black dial on an Omega stainless steel bracelet. The movement runs strong and not in need of a service any time soon.

As with all my watches this particular example is well looked after and is guaranteed to be 100% authentic. Please note that the photos form part of the description.

If you have any questions or offers please let me know! I am located in Sydney, Australia but happy to ship internationally. I have references on a number of watch forums as well as eBay etc.

I have a number of other Speedmasters for sale so feel free to contact me for info (+614 37 00 00 77).

Ref: 3570.50
    Case Material: Stainless Steel.
    Case Diameter: 42mm.
    Crystal(s): Hesalite.
    Movement: 1861.
    Accessories: Watch/box/papers/extra link/hang tag.
    Movement: Runs strong and all functions work as should.
    Crystal(s): Excellent condition.
    Case: Very good condition.
    Bezel: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet: Excellent condition.

NOTE: This item is listed for sale on a number of watch forums so may be ended early if sold.

Great price on this one at $3,700 AUD / $2,600 USD. Let's do a deal! :)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Edited Feb 17, 2016
    Etp095 likes this.
  2. ashleysteadman Feb 18, 2016

Sold! Thanks Omega Forums :)