Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 from 2013 – Excellent Example

1. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 18, 2017

For your consideration is a lovely example of an Omega Speedmaster Professional (reference 3570.50) which dates to 2013. This example includes the inner and outer boxes, the reference hologram card (but not the serial number card), the service/operating instructions booklet, and all bracelet links. The bracelet attached to this example is the 1998/849 with the push-button clasp. This particular Speedmaster has been worn by only one individual since its original purchase date in 2013.

Movement Notes:
    My most recent 24-hour time test yielded results of approximately -6.0 seconds. All chronograph functions (start, stop, reset, and sub-register functions) are working properly. The power reserve clocked in at approximately 48 hours without issue, as is standard for the Calibre 1861.

The wax red dot is intact, indicating that this watch’s caseback has never been removed and that the movement has never been worked on.

Case & Crystal Notes:
    The case is overall in very good shape, rated at TZ 95%. There is light wear on the finish (hairline scratches and small scuffs), but no substantial dents or deep scratching. The case has never been polished. One light scuff is pictured on the brushed area of the case at the nine o'clock side.

The serial number is clearly visible and intact on the underside of the seven o’clock lug.

The hesalite crystal is clear having been recently buffed with PolyWatch. The stamped Omega logo inside the glass is visible.

The bezel has no dents, paint chips, or scratching.

Bracelet Notes:
    The bracelet is in very good condition, conservatively rated at TZ 95%. There is minor stretching as pictured, but there is clearly a long life left in this bracelet. The bracelet is currently sized to fit a 7.25" wrist, but includes three extra links. It should fit a 7.75" – 8" wrist when fully sized.

Payment & Shipping:
    My asking price is $2,950 USD via PayPal. This covers the PayPal fees and shipping to you, which will be delivered via a fully-ensured and overnight parcel. CONUS only for this sale, please. A verified PayPal account is a must.

I will also accept payment via bank wire and will reduce my asking price by $50 if that is to be the chosen payment method.

References:
    Please be prepared to share some of your references prior to sale. Acceptable references include but are not limited to: an established eBay profile, links to positive feedback posts from sales or purchases on any watch forum, or personally connecting me with other forum users with whom you have done business in the past.

Returns & Guarantees:
    I do not accept returns unless the watch arrives grossly different than described. Please use this listing’s information and your opportunity to ask me questions as your window to absorb information about this watch prior to committing to a sale.

I also do not guarantee the continuation of the current functionality of any watch. I recommend not subjecting the watch to water submersion or other extreme conditions prior to having it professionally inspected and/or serviced by a watchmaker.

Thank you for your consideration, and please feel free to message me with any questions and/or offers. No trade offers please.

FullSizeRender-5.jpg FullSizeRender-8.jpg FullSizeRender-9.jpg FullSizeRender-7.jpg FullSizeRender-14.jpg FullSizeRender-13.jpg FullSizeRender-12.jpg FullSizeRender-6.jpg FullSizeRender-10.jpg FullSizeRender-11.jpg FullSizeRender-15.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg
    Edited May 5, 2017
  2. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 19, 2017

A good morning bump – good morning to you all and happy hump day!

3. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 20, 2017

And another bump... It's almost Friday!

4. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 22, 2017

Saturday morning bump.

5. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 24, 2017

Bump. Happy Monday!

6. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 26, 2017

Bump.

7. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 27, 2017

Drop to $3,050. Happy Thursday!

8. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 28, 2017

It's Friday! Have a great weekend, everyone.

9. ffej4 Survey Man Apr 30, 2017

Price reduction to $3,000, PayPal'd and shipped.

10. ffej4 Survey Man May 2, 2017

Bump.

Ko1892 likes this.
  11. ffej4 Survey Man May 3, 2017

Bump – taking offers...

Andreabert likes this.
  12. ffej4 Survey Man May 5, 2017

Bump and price reduction to $2,950.

13. ffej4 Survey Man May 7, 2017

Sunday morning bump. Hope everyone is having a jolly weekend!

14. ffej4 Survey Man May 8, 2017

Bump!

15. ffej4 Survey Man May 9, 2017

Sold. Thank you, David Woo, and thank you OF for the space!