Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 3570.50 Circa 2006

1. ffej4 Survey Man May 4, 2016

SOLD! Thank you, Kevin!

Payment: PayPal (3% fee covered on my end at $2,800 asking price)

Shipping: Contiguous U.S., Priority Mail insured & signature required –– if you are international, PM me and we will discuss our options. Shipping covered on my end at $2,800 asking price.

References: I have numerous references buying and selling watches. Search the forum or Google my username and you can read up on these. I also have links to these feedback posts on the “about me” section of my profile.

Questions: PM me your questions/offers and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Description: I’d conservatively rate this at TZ 92%. The case is in excellent condition with minimal markings/scuffs – there are signs of light wear on the lugs due to bracelet changes, but nothing that is unnatural or unexpected of a ten-year-old watch. The crystal has been recently buffed, but has a slight smudge near the 11 o’clock marker – luckily, this is on the far edge of the crystal and is not distracting. The bracelet fits my 7.25” wrist snuggly, and comes with one extra link. The clasp has normal wear and tear, but could be easily brushed over with a Scotch Brite pad. None of the marks are deep.

The timekeeping is doing pretty well at a consistent -11 seconds per day.

EDIT: after the most recent time test, it clocked in at roughly -7 seconds over 24 hours off the wrist and dial-up.

The serials on the lug and movement match. Movement looks very clean and has watchmaker’s marking on the inside of the caseback indicating that the last service took place in 2013.

Pushers work well, crown winds smoothly and the stem is strong and has no play.

I will be including a tube of Polywatch and some extra 20mm fat Ofrei springbars with the purchase.

Overall, this watch is in phenomenal condition for being 10 years old as it looks like it has received less than one year of wear.

Please note: I am not the original owner – the previous owner purchased this Speedy from WatchVaultNYC for $3,000+, and then I purchased it from him.

Thank you for your interest and again, do not hesitate to PM me with questions![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited May 11, 2016
  2. ffej4 Survey Man May 5, 2016

Daily bump -- feel free to send me questions or offers. I'm not afraid to negotiate!

3. ffej4 Survey Man May 6, 2016

To the top. Any offers are welcome.

4. ffej4 Survey Man May 7, 2016

Daily bump. A couple offers but no deals yet. Tossing in a free Tootsie Roll to whoever purchases this beauty.

5. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 7, 2016

:eek:

STANDY, KIMBER, ffej4 and 2 others like this.
  6. ffej4 Survey Man May 7, 2016

The time keeping is doing *pretty* well at -11 seconds per day. For a Speedmaster, at least.

I'll do another time test and see if I can get different results.

Edited May 7, 2016
  7. Nobel Prize Spell Master! May 7, 2016

Nice to see you around again.

Remembering your past obsession with time accuracy it really surprised me you thought a consistent -11 falls within "pretty well time keeping"

Great watch either way, I'm sure a good watchmaker can regulate it and service it for the buyer.

Glws

ffej4 likes this.
  8. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 7, 2016

hi Jeff! nice to see you back!

GLWYS!

how 'bout a survey while we wait for this to sell?

ffej4 likes this.
  9. alam May 8, 2016

oh boy! now we're talking! :thumbsup:

Screen Shot 2016-05-08 at 11.24.41 AM.png
    ffej4 likes this.
  10. ffej4 Survey Man May 9, 2016

To the top -- offers, anyone?

Sorry for the daily bumps, by the way. This is my only listing and I'm trying to move it along to the next owner. I'm trying to free up some funds for a more affordable Squale and to pay for my summer expenses.