Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022-71 'Stepped Dial'

1. DLT222 Double D @ ΩF Staff Member Sep 9, 2016

PLEASE EXCUSE THE PHOTOS I will add more when I get chance - Dealing with a bereavement.

I have a 1971 Speedmaster with stepped dial. Bought from the original owner and serviced 3-4 years ago (no docs to support) its running great and winding smooth. Chrono starts and stops as it should. ALL THE HANDS RESET TO 12.

It comes with a 1039/516 end link bracelet, however it is broken at a link near the clasp and needs 3-4 links additional, it will be included in the sale. It will come on a strap so it can be worn. Clasp is stamped 4/71.

It has not been polished and is exactly as I bought it. I can polish the plexi if you like or I will leave it. It shows some dirt here and there but I have yet to clean it.

Case back has a clear stamp of 145.022-71. Dial is stepped, original hands, crown, pushers and plexi.

This was the first reference to have the new variant (Type C2) which is still used today with albeit a few changes and the last to have the stepped dial. It is almost the same as the Straight Writing speedy.

I have a host of seller references on here and other forums so buy with confidence. It is only listed here for now.

ASKING £2950

IMG_6091.JPG
    IMG_6090.JPG
    IMG_6082.JPG
    IMG_6085.JPG
    IMG_6086.JPG