Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.022-69, Cal. 861, DO90 Bezel

1. toddle321 Jun 24, 2016

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69ST, caliber 861. This was an estate purchase a few years ago, one owner watch (before me) from Oregon. Stepped dial and hands are original to the watch and in nice condition, with the dial showing a light patina. Bezel is a correct dot over 90 which shows wear and a ding on the bottom. The case has been polished in the past and has dings and scratches as pictured. The hippocampus is visible on the back but has been worn down as you can see in the pics. Watch runs and operates well and was serviced by my watchmaker 18 months ago (no warranty remaining). I can't find my service receipt, but I clearly remember having the crown replaced as when I purchased the watch it came with the ugliest crown to ever grace a Speedmaster (I guess it at least had an Omega logo on it). The pushers are as I found them when I purchased the watch. The Speedmaster comes on the brown (lightly used) Heuerville 20mm strap pictured. No box or papers.

Asking $3,875 (net to me) shipped CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or Wire

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

It really is a great wearer that just needs a new home with someone that will enjoy it more often :). Please PM me if you have any questions.

Todd

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG
    Edited Jun 24, 2016
  2. toddle321 Jun 29, 2016

Bump, offers?