Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.0022 (3570.50)

1. Audley Yung Dec 9, 2015

SOLD! Thanks for looking everyone!

***Correction! I read the serial # wrong, this watch is actually from the late 90s!

[​IMG]

Hey everyone!

I have an Omega Speedmaster Professional 145.0022 for sale. This is in excellent condition with beautiful aging tritium that is a pale shade of yellow giving the dial some real character compared to the newer Speedys.

Watch Description

Brand: Omega
    Ref: 145.0022 (basically the same as 3570.50
    Material: Stainless Steel
    Crystal(s): Hesalite
    Movement: 1861
    Diameter: 42mm
    Serial: 4837XXXX dated back to 1997.

Accessories: Watch, Box, no papers.

Condition

Movement: Runs extremely well, all sub dial chrono and main seconds hands reset to exactly to 12, 12 and 30 exactly.
    Crystal: Flawless, will include a tube of Polywatch as well.
    Case: Very good condition with some fine scratches on the rear side of lugs and caseback.
    Dial: Tritium has beautiful patina. Is in excellent shape with no paint falling off.
    Hands: Excellent condition, original hands.
    Bezel: Excellent condition.
    Bracelet: Original bracelet fitting up to 6.5 inches in very good condition except for light scratches on the clasp.
    Watch serviced in 2010 stated from original owner. 4 extra prestine condition links included. No receipts left from service.

Asking $2500 USD includes shipping and insurance. Paypal only. Willing to ship internationally, but prefer continental USA.

Watch was purchased 3 months ago locally in North Carolina. Selling because the Speedmaster is just not the right watch for me. Looking for a dive watch instead.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All photos are actual photos of the watch.

Please message me if you're interested or have any questions!

Edited Dec 11, 2015
  2. Audley Yung Dec 11, 2015

SOLD!