Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Professional 105.012-66 CB

1. timeismoney Jan 11, 2016

Hello All,

Up for sale is a 105.012-66 in the atypical Centrale Boite (CB) case with the excellent Cal.321 movement (serial #24.9mil.). The case show sign of use but it is in excellent unpolished condition, the "facet" that are particular to the CB case are still very well preserved which is not easy to find. The base of the facets on either end are still very defined as shown in the photos. The Seahorse on the case back is completely intact and in good shape, there is a ding between the first E and the Seahorse's head and a few very faint line on the bevel of the case back, not very noticeable.

The DON bezel is in excellent shape with minor chipping between the 110 and 120 mark which is a good thing because they are getting to be very expensive to replace. There is a slight dark spot at the 1 O' clock index, otherwise the original AML dial is in great condition. The lume on the hands match the rest of the dial but the chrono second hand arrow and the base of the minute hand show a little paint retouched but does not detract from the overall appearance of the watch. The crystal is Omega signed with very minor scratches that are only noticeable at certain angle (between 1 and 2 and one near 5 O'clock).

The crown is the original issue with the pushers replaced from its last service by its previous owner back in May 2014. I have worn the watch a few times since the purchase and the watch keeps great time, chronograph works as it should. However, there is a very slight hour creep at the hour recorder. Lastly, the watch comes with the pictured 1039 bracelet with 515 end links that fits my 6.5" wrist. The bracelet would have no problem fitting into a much larger wrist with 5 more slot setting or a smaller wrist with its removeable links (4 on one side and 2 on the other).

I am asking $6800 via Paypal with free shipping within CONUS. International shipping will be by Buyer via preferred method. Please see the pictures as part of the description, feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Sales are final unless watch is not as described.

Thank you for looking and Omega Forum for this space!!!
    IMG_2660.jpg
    IMG_2646.jpg IMG_2647.jpg IMG_2648.jpg IMG_2649.jpg IMG_2650.jpg IMG_2651.jpg IMG_2653.jpg IMG_2654.jpg IMG_2655.jpg IMG_2656.jpg IMG_2658.jpg movement.jpg caseback.jpg IMG_2662.jpg IMG_2663.jpg

2. timeismoney Jan 11, 2016

Hi,

A correction on my oversight, thanks to @gemini4, the crown is an earlier replacement crown from the 70s. Thanks!

3. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months Jan 11, 2016

This thing is still here?!

JohnSteed and bazamu like this.
  4. 250scr Jan 11, 2016

Shouldn't be for long

bazamu likes this.