Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster pro ltd. edition Gemini IV 3565.80 / B&Ps complete set / MINT

1. malkav Sep 19, 2014

DESCRIPTION

Mint condition example of this limited edition Gemini IV Speedmaster Professional for sale.

This Speedmaster model both the 40th anniversary of the first space walk, and the anniversary of the Speedmaster's flight qualification for manned spaceflight missions.

The Gemini 4 limited-edition is characterised by its blue dial and silver counters for the 30-minute and 12-hour chronograph counters and continuous seconds. The blue theme is also continued on the bezel, with the tachymeter scale reproduced on a blue aluminium ring. The commemorative nature of the timepiece is indicated by a red engraving 1965-2005 below the Speedmaster name at 12 o'clock on the dial.

Most striking is the sapphire crystal caseback, which bears the distinctive Gemini 4 mission patch, the names of the crew, McDivitt and White, and an illustration of the first space walk. Engraved into the back of the case are the words "First Space Walk 40th Anniversary" and the limited-edition number (115x/2005)

This set comes as a very complete sale - includes all original boxes, card case, sales tag, spare links, operation manual, warranty card, spare links and .

Its condition is superb - appears to have been worn a few times (as stickers have been removed), then kept as a collectors item. There is no damage anywhere to the watch.

Movement is running strong and without issue. All chronos reset correctly and lume still retains light.

Really an excellent chance to get one of these - the blue is so distinctive.

On sale at $4300, including shipping worldwide. (shipping is via INSURED EMS courier - equivalent to DHL/UPS etc).

Shipping completes in 3 to 4 days to most US states, ~5 days to EU. Other countries please ask for details.

Paypal is acceptable if fees are taken into account, wire transfer also available.
    Bitcoins are now also accepted - much lower fees with this option so please ask for details.

Lots of great feedback online - please click for details

ALBUM

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking!

2. Mothra Sep 20, 2014

Wow.I want one of these - not in a position to buy right now, but what a fantastic example...

JohnSteed likes this.
  3. tpatta Happily spending my daughter’s inheritance Nov 27, 2014

Still available?

4. malkav Dec 2, 2014

This watch is sold. Thank you to buyer and omegaforums.

5. JohnSteed Dec 2, 2014

:thumbsup:

repoman likes this.
  6. repoman Dec 2, 2014

DING! Nice one John. I'm going to kick myself later for not buying this one...

7. JohnSteed Dec 2, 2014

Wish this one was heading in my direction too. But we had our chance

::love::

8. repoman Dec 2, 2014

Drat, I thought you snagged it. Back to the hunt now....