Omega Speedmaster nos kit snoopy

Make: Omega

Model: Speedmaster snoopy dial

Condition: 99% nos

Description: Amazing (new old stock)

Price: $2700 usd

Email: [email protected]

This is the extra kit I had (that hasn't been assembled yet). I have already gotten 1 set put together (see example below)

You will receive the following unassembled:

- 145.0022 case
- speedmaster dial snoopy
- cal. 1861 movement
- hands
- movement ring/dust cover
- caseback
- crystal

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390812384.378664.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390812393.877600.jpg

Here's my one out together.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390812423.893748.jpg

Still available. 2500usd or an interesting trade perhaps

Newbie question.....where do these "kits" come from? Directly from Omega or do people just source parts, couple them together and sell them as kits?

Newbie question.....where do these "kits" come from? Directly from Omega or do people just source parts, couple them together and sell them as kits?

Either or 😀

Depending on who/where you can source the parts.

Make me an offer ppl. Looking for a trade for either Rolex sub (prefer meters first 5513) or Tudor Pelagos.

thanks

The latter. Omega does not sell "kits" for people to assemble their own watch. This is a collection of parts that someone has bought and put together as a kit.

Cheers, Al

The latter. Omega does not sell "kits" for people to assemble their own watch. This is a collection of parts that someone has bought and put together as a kit.

Cheers, Al

Correct. All parts came from Omega at one point (not as a package deal). I've acquired them and now have it up for sale to complete a NOS watch.

A few people have asked if I will sell without the snoopy dial and YES. Happy to sell separately.

Cheers
Bill