Forums Latest Members

SOLD omega speedmaster moonphase 38765031-US$3700

1. nonono Dec 15, 2018

omega speedmaster moonphase 38765031. Originally purchased in 2012.

Minor hairline scratches on the case. Only significant scratches are at the underside of the case, at the bottom lugs area, as highlighted in the pictures, due to strap changes over the years. I would rate the case condition as 8.5/10. The strap is in used condition, with bits of leather having peeled off slightly over time (mostly on the underside of the strap [pls refer to pics]). The omega clasp has a few minor hairline scratches too. The watch has never been serviced or polished. All functions including date, moonphase and chronograph are working perfectly.

Watch comes with omega's red leather box (no leather peeling at all), booklet, omega pictogram card and dealer card with matching serial numbers, genuine leather, black omega strap, and the watch itself of course. Genuine buyers will get the tan leather strap (as seen in pics), with quick release spring bars, for free.

Technical specs:
    -Ref # 38765031
    -Case: Stainless steel
    -Caseback: Transparent caseback showcasing beautiful 1866 movement
    -Case dimensions: 42mm
    -Dial: black dial with chronograph, date and moonphase functions
    -Movement: Manual wind 1866 movement
    -Band: black, genuine leather omega strap.

I would like 3700usd, shipping included. Only for serious and sincere buyers please. It's already at a very competitive price. Not looking for trades at the moment. Returns accepted, only if item is grossly misrepresented.

Payment: Bank transfer would be ideal. PayPal can be arranged, however any fees involved would have to be borne by the buyer. Shipping is included in the cost. I will ship internationally using UPS priority. Face to face deals are welcome in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia. I will be in the EU on the 5th of January until the end of Feb. Any potential buyers from the EU take note, as I would be available for a face to face deal in Europe during that time period, but please let me know in advance so that I can bring everything with me.

Plenty of local references are available upon request to put your mind at ease. I have feedback on omegaforums from a great buyer who also coincidentally bought a tintin from me. I am not looking to cheat people as I believe it takes a lifetime to build an honest reputation, but it takes only a moment to totally tarnish it. I am looking to build an honest reputation here on omegaforums so you can be at ease!

All pictures are of the same watch under different lighting. Serial number has been blurred intentionally for discretion. Please also note, additional pictures of the watch, and pictures of the movement of this piece can be provided upon request, but only for sincere buyers.

DSC_0718.JPG DSC_0714.JPG DSC_0713.JPG DSC_0713.JPG DSC_0700.JPG DSC_0701.JPG DSC_0702.JPG DSC_0710.JPG DSC_0709.JPG DSC_0704.JPG InkedDSC_0000_BURST20181213220641122_LI.jpg InkedDSC_0707_LI.jpg DSC_0706.JPG DSC_0725.JPG DSC_0695.JPG DSC_0697.JPG DSC_0731.JPG
  2. nonono Dec 17, 2018

Sold locally. Thanks omegaforums for the space!