Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Moonphase 145.0809 - New

1. photo500 Nov 9, 2014

Hi All,
    I'm putting my recently built Speedmaster Moonphase up for sale. This piece was made from ALL NEW parts and was born on September 25th this year. The original 145.0809 production totalled 1300.

Specs;

NEW Case - Hesalite with correct caseback number 145.0809
    NEW Dial - Black - (not T Swiss T)
    NEW Hands - Correct white
    NEW NOS Omega Cal 1866 movement. This reference originally came with the 866. The 1866 is rhodium plated and finished to a higher standard, it also has a highly polished moonphase disc while the earlier version was painted.

Extra details;
    An ex display brown alligator strap with a NEW deployment clasp is fitted. The clasp is the new style with push buttons on either side.

Full disclosure;
    This watch has been put together from parts, it did not leave the factory as a whole, I built it myself in my workshop. I have worn it for probably a total of one week since completion for quality control and checking. There are no issues with this watch and no marks or signs of use. There may be dust and finger print marks evident in the photos - sorry. I'm extremely careful with the watches I build while testing them.

My price is $3000 USD including paypal and delivery anywhere in the world by EMS. This did recently sell on eBay but as is common these days, the sale fell through thanks to a low feedback buyer.

On to the pics;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. photo500 Nov 9, 2014

On hold :)

Fusion and alam like this.
  3. alam Nov 9, 2014

:thumbsup: that was fast! good deal for both seller and buyer!

photo500 likes this.
  4. photo500 Nov 10, 2014

Sold, Thanks Omega forums and buyer :)

Redwheelbarrow likes this.