Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster Moon Crater Box White

1. yinzerniner Mar 4, 2019

For sale is an Omega Speedmaster Moon Crater Box with the rarely seen white base. This was the second generation of the Moon Crater Box that came with the Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch" from roughly the 145.022-69 to 145.022-74 models. Exterior has some slight aging of the glossy picture wrap and a few wear marks at the corners but no large tears, discoloration or flaking. Interior is in very good shape, with no stains marks or tears to the inner white felt material. Plastic base is solid with no cracks, and underside has a "2" etched in it which looks like it came from the factory with.

_DSC8325.jpg _DSC8326.jpg _DSC8327.jpg _DSC8328.jpg _DSC8333.jpg _DSC8332.jpg _DSC8330.jpg _DSC8331.jpg _DSC8334.jpg

I'm asking $1100.

Payment Details:
    Shipping via FedEx ground are included in my asking price. Bank Wire / other direct transfer methods accepted. Paypal good/services accepted with +3% fee, references and feedback. I'm willing to ship internationally but extra shipping and possible import fees might be applicable. If in the NYC/CT/Northern NJ area we could do a face to face. For references I have spotless Ebay feedback which I can refer to you, with identity verification, and also have done deals here, WuS and on TZ with positive feedback. If there are any questions please feel free to contact me via PM and I will answer as soon as possible. Reasonable offers are welcome.

2. yinzerniner Mar 9, 2019

All PM's replied to, bump it up!