Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Mark III - Blue dial - Stunning condition - With box and papers

1. horach86 Aug 9, 2014

Bought in 1975, with original Omega rare moon surface box, warranty and purchase invoice.

Very rare Omega Speedmaster Mark III (Reference: ST 176.0002) bought from first buyer who kept it in prisitine condition. It comes with Omega Speedmaster "moon surface" box in excellent condition, also warranty and purchase invoice.
    Blue dial is in perfect and stunning condition, hands are original, it keeps little luminosity in the dark.
    The case has some surface scratches but no deep marks, never restored nor polished.
    The glass is original and only has a minor mark hardly seen.
    Comes with original stainless steel band reference 1162 with complete links, in fact the only one not in use is still taped to the box from the very first day of purchase.

It is keeping good time but in my opinion it should need a service with gasket changing. I tryed to open it but couldn´t and unfortunately made a small dink on the otherwise untouched Seamaster back (and is so upsetting). It is the original from the watch, this model also came with seamaster screwback.

You won´t find any better and original condition watch like this, the box is very rare and the complete set with papers is almost imposible to get. I know it is unique and wouldn't let it go if it wasn't for the need for money.

PRICE: USD $4500., will consider serious offers.

I will ship it worldwide and accept paypal but would prefer bank transfer. Oversea shipment terms to be agreed with Buyer

Every question will be answered asap.

Movement Type: Automatic (mechanical)

Caliber number: 1040, 22 jewels
    Functions: Date, Tachymeter, 24 hours, Chronograph Case: Stainless steel
    Case back: Screw-in, Full metal
    Dial: With luminous hands and luminous hour markers. Inside scale Tachymetre
    Crystal: Mineral (flat)
    Bracelet: Stainless steel marked 1162
    Water resistance: 50 meters
    Case : "Pilot" shape (41 x 52 mm)

omega mark iii.jpg
    IMG_0089.JPG IMG_0090.JPG IMG_0099.JPG IMG_0109.JPG IMG_0111.JPG IMG_0114.JPG IMG_0116.JPG IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0119.JPG

2. horach86 Aug 14, 2014

Bump

3. horach86 Aug 17, 2014

Bump

4. horach86 Sep 14, 2014

Still available.

5. Amomega Oct 8, 2014

Whats the number of final?