Forums Latest Members

FS Omega Speedmaster Mark III 176.002

1. Blaise Feb 11, 2018

Hello all,

I'm putting up for sale my Omega Speedmaster Mark III 176.002 from 1973. The watch works and keeps time, all functions operate as their should. It has been revised a few years ago. It comes on a 1162/172 bracelet which is probably an early service bracelet (judging by the logo on the clasp). It has 8 and 10 links more than enough for my 7.5" wrist. The serial on the rotor is 34mill. dating the watch to roughly 1972. According to Omega archives the watch was delivered towards the end of 1973 (I will provide full details to the buyer). The case has been polished previously as well as the case back. The Seahorse is barely visible on the back but some parts of it is still there. Other than the information from the archives the watch also comes with its original German service papers. I bought the watch from the original owner in Germany, the papers detail every service from 1977 to 1980.
    Omega Speedmaster Mark III-2.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-4.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-5.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-6.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-7.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-8.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-3.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-9.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-10.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-11.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III-12.jpg Omega Speedmaster Mark III.jpg

I would like to get €2,000 for the watch shipped. The watch will be sent tracked and insured. Payment to be made to my German bank account as BT or PayPal as "friends and family" otherwise you cover the fees. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask them, study the photos as they are part of the description. I offer a 2-day inspection period after you received the watch, after which I do not accept any returns.

Thank you for reading!

Kreindog24, quito and tyrantlizardrex like this.
  2. Blaise Feb 17, 2018

Let’s try a reduction to €1850