Omega Speedmaster Mark II Racing Dial & Handset

Hi OF,

For sale is a dial and handset from a Speedmaster Mark II, very popular for modding into a professional case. I did 2 of these mods and ended up with extras.

This set is in good condition with a fair amount of fade to the dial and handset. The orange lume on the dial shows some loss and fade, the tritium hour markers are pretty clean. The hands are more yellow than orange at this point. I personally find this fade very attractive but see the pictures and judge for yourself.

Sub dials are nicely textured, concentric rings visible, and have a bit of hand drag in the middle by the holes. This is hard to see and covered when the hands are in place.

Not perfect, but a “perfectly imperfect” set for a MKII mod into a Professional case.

Asking $700 delivered to USA addresses. International will be additional postage, cost depending on the delivery speed requested. (Delivered in dial case as shown in last pic)

Trades always considered, drop me a DM.
Thanks OF for the space.
IMG_8172.jpeg IMG_8176.jpeg IMG_8174.jpeg IMG_8175.jpeg
IMG_8178.jpeg IMG_8179.jpeg IMG_8177.jpeg

Edit to add: I dragged some dust when I set the hands on the dial. Here is a pretty dust-free dial shot
IMG_8184.jpeg
Edited:

Like 3