Omega Speedmaster Mark II Case (Complete minus Caseback) - REDUCED $600

First Sales post!

Offering for sale a pre-owned vintage Omega Speedmaster Mark ii Case, Pushers, Crown with Winding Stem, movement holder clasps & Movement Holder. Does not come with caseback as when the watch came to me it was fitted with a Seamaster 176.002 reference caseback, which I understand to be incorrect for the case itself.

The case and rest of the parts came from a non-working Speedmaster Mark ii reference 145.014 that I purchased for a project but no longer have need of the case, chronograph pushers, crown, winding stem, movement holder clamps or movement holder. Could be some great parts for a Speedmaster Mark ii project.

Condition appears to be in fair & honest condition for it's age. Case does not appear to have been polished in the past but it looks to be well used and worn. There is visible wear to the case and crown, crystal will need to be replaced but pushers, movement holder clasps and movement holder appear to be in good condition . Believed to be from the 1970s.

I prefer to sell this to a US domestic buyer but happy to discuss if one of our fellow OF international members is particularly intrigued.

Terms:
Price - $725 USD OBRO (I'm open to hearing offers, if you're interested send a private message)
Accepted payment methods - Wise or PayPal F&F
Shipping included if domestic address, international shipping not included but an agreement can be discussed
Item is in the US (California)
No returns

Omega Forums feedback (under my old username as I haven't listed any sales with my current one) - https://omegaforums.net/search/24725363/?q=behardy&o=date&c[title_only]=1&c[node]=10

100% positive eBay feed back if that would be helpful - https://www.ebay.com/usr/b_hrdy?_tab=2

Thanks OF for the space!

Mark II Case_001.jpg

Mark II Case_002.jpg

Mark II Case_003.jpg

Mark II Case_004.jpg

Mark II Case_005.jpg

Mark II Case_006.jpg

Mark II Case_007.jpg

Mark II Case_008.jpg

Mark II Case_009.jpg

Mark II Case_010.jpg

Mark II Case_011.jpg

This website may earn commission from Ebay sales.
Bump and a Black Friday Reduction - $650 (If you're interested PM me an offer)

Peanut%26Thomas-Bump.gif

Bump.....need this gone to fund a purchase. Willing to hear all offers!