Forums Latest Members

SOLD Omega Speedmaster First Omega in Space (Ref: 31132403001001)

1. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jan 16, 2021

For sale a nice Speedmaster Speedmaster First Omega in Space (Ref: 311.32.40.30.01.001), in very good condition. I have worn this watch, so some first inevitable hairline scratches are there.

Now that I have landed a 'real' Straight Lug (105.003-65) this one can go. I have very much enjoyed wearing it in rotation and would love for it to find a nice new home.

Please find an assessment of the watch below. I have stuck to the format used for vintage watches, but with this modern, very good condition watch, there's little to note. :)

Dial: Original

Hands: Original

Case: Some very small hairline scratches, no dents on the case. The tiniest of all dents can be found on the bezel between 140 and 150. Visible in the pictures.

Movement: Of course an 1861. Not serviced in my possession and given the original sale in 2014, it might need a service in the not too distant future. That said, I have had it inspected by the watchmaker who currently works on my Ed White. According to him, a service is not immediately needed. It for sure keeps perfect time.

Crown: Original

Bracelet: None, comes with the original and unworn brown strap. I have worn this watch on a generic black strap instead.

Accessories: Full set. Includes: wooden black box, white cardboard box around it, hangtag, papers (read: cards), instruction booklet.

Can be shipped fully insured worldwide at buyers expense, although I would prefer a F2F deal in the Netherlands.

No returns please ask questions and extra pictures in advance. Always welcome to request video as well.

I am not making a habit out of selling, as I am still looking to expand my modest collection. This will likely be the last sale for the foreseeable future as my collection will be nicely in balance after this.

References and Linkedin profile available upon request.

Price: €3475 (Net to me, OBRO)

On to the pictures…

IMG_6930.jpg IMG_6929.jpg IMG_6915.jpg IMG_6918.jpg IMG_6923.jpg IMG_6926.jpg

(Admittedly, I am not a brilliant photographer. Happy to make more attempts if required; also a video via Whatsapp would be an option)

Edited Mar 30, 2021
    watch3s and JohnRaz like this.
  2. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jan 17, 2021

Looks like I've priced this one quite competitively. :) OHPF.

3. Aludic @SpeedyBirthYear Jan 20, 2021

Sold and should arrive with its new owner today.

Thanks to OF for the space!